Sunday, August 2, 2009

What happened here?



This looks much worse in person. Trust me. This is the result of too many things happening at one. First of all, I'm not a neat-n-tidy housekeeper, particularly in our bedroom. But it's even worse because we are housing all of my sewing/crafty projects in our room while I'm trying to get the new Guest Room/Sewing Room prepped and painted. And on top of all that, we are in the middle of trying to pack for our almost-two-week visit to Filipe's family in Brazil. We leave on Thursday, but we're getting a head-start on the packing in the hopes that we will forget fewer items. The downside is that we have more time to fill up the bags to capacity. You know, I really do think I might need my running shoes in Brazil. On the beach. In Rio de Janeiro. Right.
This room will be clean again. Well, I say "again" like it was clean to begin with, but we all know how accurate that is.

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Fawn,
It's so nice to meet you! I really do appreciate the kind visit to my blog and you following as well. I'll do the same. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Your room looks fine! Love the pretty wall color. I'm sure you will get it all ready in no time for your upcoming travels. How fun! Have a safe vacation. ~Enjoy!

Have a wonderfully blessed week.
~Warmly, Melissa :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You get to go to Brazil - how cool. Totally worth having a messy room for awhile.

Jen J. said...

Thanks for visiting me over @ the World of Dennifer! I'm glad I could provide you with some inspiration. :o)

This room looks like my LR does half the time & I DON'T have 3 kids, hahaha. The hubbs likes to put everything down in the LR so it's a constant struggle to keep it clean.