Sunday, August 9, 2009

In case you haven't heard....

I'm chillin' in Rio for a while. As in Rio de Janeiro. As in Brazil. Oh yeah. Go ahead, be jealous. I'm not offended. I would be too if I weren't the one in balmy Brazil right now. So this is why I'm not too intense on getting blog postings up. Seriously... blog post v. buying popcicles from street vendors with my kiddos..... blog post v. tanning (burning) on the beaches of Brazil...... blog post v. more fresh fruit than you can imagine. So yeah, I'm taking a break. You're lucky you're even getting this much! I'm trying to take pictures, but my camera is acting up. I'm not happy. But we'll see how it goes.
Tchau, meus amigos, eu vou pra praya amanha, e eu nao vou escrever mais agora. Eu tou cansada, e eu vou dormir. Boa noite pra toda! Beijos!

4 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Ok. I'll be the first to admit it. I'm jealous.
But...I am glad you are having fun. Sorry about your camera! Bummer.

Unknown said...

Totally jealous!!!!

Olivia said...

So jealous!! What a beautiful place to be! Oh the fruit and the beaches!! Glad you're having fun!

The Family said...

Have a good time! I hope you get some pics for us to see.