Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to my couch!

What, not enough pillows, you say? My husband begs to differ. He almost had a stroke when he saw me hauling bag after bag of fairly ugly throw pillows into the house. But he doesn't seem to realize, there's a method to my madness. Our current throw pillows came with the couch/loveseat three years and two toddlers ago, so they are sadly deflated. I have also been collecting clearance Christmas and Fall material from Joann's to make some throw pillow covers. And these bad boys were on clearance at Kohl's for $1.99. That's right, two bucks, folks. So I scoured all sections of our local Kohl's bedding department and found nine of them. Plus I had a 15% off coupon. Score! So coming soon to a couch (or three) near you will be a festive assortment of fluffy throw pillows, just in time for my favorite season.

Strange thing is, my husband is still not impressed.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I wanted those same Ikat pillows so badly - but my self-imposed rule of no buying until I know exactly where to put them kind of limits that. They are really pretty I think. So, thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate the comment you left and hope you can get your sink spiffy.

Little Green said...

That is a deal that is totally "couponalicious". A phrase my family started using when Mommy came home with her latest coupon conquest! You did awesome and I hereby award you the "couponalicious" Sweet Deal of the Week!

Kim Greenberg said...

Very nice! I'm glad you have a method to your madness. I just have madness!!

Linds said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to inpire you, and keep you around!

Linds said...

P.S. I love that your name is FAWN! I saw you were starting a CRAFTY LIKE FAWN blog! If you'd like, I'd love to help you make a header! Let me know.
Linds