Thursday, July 9, 2009

My heart longs for thee, oh Pacifier!

The boys chewed holes in all of their pacifiers, so we're trying (again) to call it quits. They did fine yesterday, but today's a different story. I put them down for their nap around 1:00, same as usual. Within 45 minutes, they were still jumping and screaming and giggling, so I went to check on them. Sam had moved his crib next to the changing table, and had emptied the drawer of all of the diapers and the entire box of wipes. Oh, mama was not happy.

The shenanigans continued for more than two hours. Finally, all was quiet. I gave them about 20 minutes to be sure, then I snuck in to see the damage. This is what I see:






Notice anything missing?

Yes, they had taken off their shorts as well as their diapers and deposited them on the floor. Little punks. So now I get to anticipate washing sheets after they wake up. And we get to go through the whole process again tonight. What a blessed day.

1 comment:

Kim Greenberg said...

"little punks". Too darn funny! The crib rails do resemble a mini jail... maybe they are starting to feel like criminals! Thanks for the laugh!!