Monday, July 20, 2009

Mama's big boys




We moved Sam & Ben into a different room and took the crib sides off of their beds. They are so proud to be sleeping in their new Big Boy Room. Oh, and they lovelovelove the firetruck sheet sets their oh-so-talented mommy made for them. I found an easy tutorial here for the bottom sheet, and I just modified it a bit to make a fitted topsheet and a pillowcase to match (haven't finished those yet....). I'm on my second set of sheets for them, and it's easy, and they feel super special to be able to pick out the material themselves. Win-win!

4 comments:

Valley Girl said...

The momma of this house hold has got. It. Going. ON!

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Seriously. You are amazing!

The Family said...

I am loving all of you DIY projects. You inspire me!

Kim Greenberg said...

If that picture doesn't say "comfort", then nothing does.