Wednesday, April 1, 2009

That's what it's all about!

We had a playdate at my friend Kim's house today. She had knee surgery and has been housebound for a while, which explains why she was so happy to see us.... at this point, she would have welcomed Dick Cheney!

Well, after a great time, we had to go home. The boys had been behaving so nicely all morning, but the minute they knew we were leaving, the facade was broken. They went crazy cute, running all over, laying on the floor giggling.

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and my dear friend Kim was good enough to catch the antics on film. Thanks. So. Much.
Ha!
Here's my boys, being so good....
Then the good times begin....

And what you can't see is that none of us are wearing shoes--I gave up!!

2 comments:

Kim Greenberg said...

I love the picture of you attempting to put your shoe on. "You put you left foot in, you put your left foot out..."

Dick Cheney? Ouch!

JBB said...

I love the look on your face when you had to resort to just lifting and removing! Good to see that your life is normal - usually I just see pictures of the happy posing children who play so nicely and watch movies quietly and might spill on the floor but somehow you were able to whip up a pie while it was happening :)