Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All in a morning's work

Out with the old....








And in with the new(er)!





I got tired of the striped velvet on my dining room chairs, so I pulled down a chocolate brown microfiber homemade curtain panel I've had since we got married, and perfomed a little cosmetic surgery. I'm pleased. I'm glad it didn't cost anything, because I'll probably feel like changing it again in about a year. That's just the way I am. Filipe's lucky we're legally bound to each other....

3 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Wow Fawn! Those are awesome! I am SUPER impressed!

JBB said...

They look fantastic! It totally changes the whole look of the chair. Good job finding the time to get all crafty :)

Olivia said...

Impressive! They look great! I get tired of the same decorations and coverings as well.