Thursday, April 16, 2009

Further signs of ADD


I have realized I am a literary polygamist. I have at least three books that I am currently in the middle of reading. This was never my way before. I was religious about finishing a book to the last page before beginning a new one. What changed? Perhaps I am so worried that I will never have time to complete one book that I panic and pick up the next one. Ahh... I never thought of myself as a cheater. But here I am. This is what is currently on the docket: ScreamFree Parenting (anyone think I really should read this one cover-to-cover??), The Bible Jesus Read, and Divine Prophecies Fulfilled (a very interesting 1922 book about Ellen G. White & her prophecies). And I'm sure there are several others that are not privileged enough to be on the night table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

кристина 29 рига знакомства
девочка хочет познакомится
геи знакомства нижний новгород blogs
голые бабы знакомства
сайты знакомств базы мамба

http://trugdasertdedrt.com