Monday, February 9, 2009

Ah, the weekend

At least I had the decency to get sick on a weekend when Filipe could help out. Even though he was sick, too. We've just been a house full of germs these days. Nothing too serious, coughs, runny noses, fevers in some cases. But we're on the road to recovery, I think. At least I hope so, judging by the loads and loads of laundry I know have to catch up on.

Even with all the yuck here, we still found good times. Here's Sofia, our Resident, checking the boys' vitals:
Escaping from the germ-trap we call home:

And of course, when you're sick, nothing beats bathtime:

2 comments:

Kim Greenberg said...

Glad to see some smiles! Are you in the clear?

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. Do you guys need anything?