Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ambushed!




I hate figuring out what to make for dinner.


This is exactly what I was doing when I thought I heard a knock on the door. Surprise! My friend Jessy was standing out there. Now, Jessy is a friend we know from church (and college) who doesn't live next door. She lives like 30 minutes away. Not including rush-hour traffic. And Jessy is not a lady who is bored with her time. She's got 4 kids, ranging in age from 5 years to just over 1. So what was she doing in my neck of the woods? Apparently she's been keeping up with the illnesses my family is accumulating (probably because her family has had more than her share these past few weeks--you can't even imagine) and she understands how "interesting" life gets when everyone's sick. So she brought us food! Ready-for-the-oven casserole, fresh produce (need more vitamins!), and even fresh-baked bread! Ahhhhhh...... dinner!

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

I'm just so sad I forgot the green beans! ;) Glad to see you are enjoying the bread.