Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free paint!!

So I found out on one of my favorite blogs, Thrifty Decor Chick, that Glidden paint is giving away a FREE QUART of paint! Awesome! I love free! Even if I didn't have any immediate plans to paint, I do now. So if you want to get your paws on some (only while supplies last, or until July 2) head over to Glidden, choose your color, enter your info, and voila! Free paint on its way!

For those of you who are dying to know, I chose Steel Blue... I'm thinking of doing the master bedroom. Although I really do adore the pukey pink it currently is sporting.....

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Wow! That was way too easy. I've been wanting to paint one of the bathrooms so this was perfect motivation. I love to stop by the "oops" section at Home Depot where you can get a gallon for only $5! But free & delivered to my home is even better. I "ordered" pool party. Hmmm...should be fun. I think you'll love the steel blue. We did a rich navy in our bedroom once and loved it! Thanks for passing along the info.