Friday, September 25, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!


Sarah over at Chickie Momma Crafts bestowed this honor on me this week! She does some great dresser makeovers--I'm always excited to see what she's done next! I'm a bit baffled that she would consider my blog inspirational, but thank you for this honor!

Here's how the Honest Scrap Award works:

1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2. Share 10 "honest things" about myself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines (consider yourself informed!).

Now, for the 10 honest things about myself.....

10. I love paying bills & balancing the checkbook (assuming there's enough money!)
9. I have moved ten times, not including between apartments to houses in the same city.
8. I'm not a very good long-distance friend.
7. I like to bake... muffins, quick-breads, brownies, fudge, pie, cake... you get the idea. But I rarely eat what I've baked (does that frighten anyone else but me?)
6. I have never tasted alcohol.
5. I have three small children, including a set of twin boys, and sometimes they really drive me nuts.
4. In heaven, I am going to have a beautiful singing voice. I just know it.
3. I married my first and only boyfriend (6 years next month!)
2. I have never had a career objective. Still don't.
1. I am very passive agressive... just ask my husband!

Thanks for muddling through all that! And now, difficult as it is to choose.... here are the 7 fellow bloggers I am inspired by!

The Nester at Nesting Place
Deanna at Just Deanna
Jessy at Mou, Ye, and Other Thilly Sings
Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful
Serena at Nap Time Crafts
Dana at Made
Megs at She Wasn't Pretty

Thanks, ya'll!

3 comments:

dana said...

Thanks Fawn! You are too sweet!

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Thanks Fawn. I'm not sure how I can be that inspiring...you're the one getting your craft on! :) Hope you had a good weekend!

Deanna said...

Thank you for naming me on your award. :)