Sunday, September 20, 2009

Easy changeable wall decor


I got this idea originally from here. I got a shadow box from Hobby Lobby (50% off) and a medium paper punch from the scrapbook section. I raided the recycle box for some colorful paper, stuck on some 3D Zots (glue dot things) and voila! a fall wall art project. I will likely trade out the leaves for butterflies or something when the seasons change. I might also use scrapbook paper, with more of a  solid or very small design in order to really make the shapes pop. But this makes me happy for now!

2 comments:

The Family said...

I think that I am definitely going to copy this idea! Keep up the good work =)

Maria and Michelle said...

Great idea! I too will have to copy :) Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello!

Michelle @ FTSN