Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free at last!


Filipe kicked me out of the house today to go grocery shopping.

As I'm pushing the cart outside, I see my shadow, and it's not pretty--my frayed stonewash jeans, boxy v-neck long-sleeved tee (navy, of course), slip-on Keds, and my lifeless locks. I'm feeling matronly and frumpish. This sucks.

So I stop by Pro-Cuts on the way home. I know, you can only expect so much from an $11.95 haircut, but after lopping off the excess hair, I feel free! I feel at least 9 months younger. Now, I need to find a $28 wardrobe makeover, and I'll be set.

7 comments:

JBB said...

You look great, cute haircut and all rested after alone time. I think I may becoming frump girl . . . so booked myself a hair appointment too!

Olivia said...

The new cut is cute!

Kim Greenberg said...

Love the new hairdo. Do you really have a pair of slip-on Keds?

Fawn said...

Sad, isn't it? Red-white-and-blue, no less. I'll wear 'em to your house soon :)

The Family said...

Cute haircut Fawn! I hope your family is doing better.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Stonewashed jeans? Really? Were they tight rolled too?

A Little Bit Zany said...

CUTE!!