Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fernandes Photo Shoot

So my MIL's bday is this Saturday, and behold, I had no gift! So I thought and thought, and finally thought, what does a gmother love more than her gchildren!! So we (I) decided to make a calendar. I was about to go through the last year of pictures to try to find season-appropriate pictures to insert, when I thought--why not have current pictures for the seasons! So we had an impromptu photo shoot in Sofia's bedroom. The kids cooperated, mostly because it was naptime, and they would do virtually anything to avoid that. So here are a few seasonal highlights, in no particular order:

































3 comments:

Kim Greenberg said...

Precious! Where's the cactus? You can decorate one for every holiday! You know I'd love to have a photo shoot with your kids. Call me, I can buzz on over! And hey, you can get in the picture too!

Olivia said...

wow! Those are so cute! What a creative idea!

Unashamed said...

Your witnessing encounter blog was interesting. My encounters with the JW's, as well as with those other faiths has helped to reinforce this truth: Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes the Father except through Him. (John 14:6) You must be prepared defend with the Scriptures, who Jesus is and what God's plan of salvation is. Jesus is the message. This point is the contention with every cult out there and we must remember that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, Romans 10:17. Jesus is the Word, John 1:1, 14. The JW's will contend that He is a created being, and not the Creator. Colossians 1:16, 17. You may visit my blog if you like at http://2calebscorner.blogspot.com/
Grace and peace,
Larry