Monday, October 27, 2008

Blessed are the children

I love children. I love all children, although mine are more precious & clever than any other child. But I love children because of their innocence complemented by their natural curiosity. My daughter Sofia (who will be four years old in December) asked me the other day why her tongue wasn't wrinkly. Why would your tongue be wrinkly? I asked her. She noted that when she sucked her thumb for too long (a habit we are in the proccess of breaking!) it came out wrinkly. So wouldn't it make sense that her tongue, which sits in her mouth all day, would also be wrinkly?

2 comments:

The Family said...

I love the things that kids say. There should be hundreds of books filled with their deep thoughts. I bet we could learn something!

Olivia said...

hehe. That's cute! What a great question. Kids say the best things.