Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So do I go to detention?

I've been playing blogger-hooky. I've been working on the kids' bathroom, and I was going to post about that, but turns out I hated the color I painted it, so it got a re-paint. I still have to do the floor, and a few other little projects, then I will post some pictures.

Until then, I thought I'd show you just how unenthusiastic my kids are about taking photographs. They were all sitting on a bench I recovered (thank you, Goodwill!) when Sofia asked if I would take their picture. Since this never happens, I ran to grab my camera. Silly mommy thought that since she asked for the picture, she would pose for the picture. No such luck.


Yes, this is my three lovelies looking happy for the camera. No amount of begging, pleading, silly voices, or entreating would induce them to smile. But at least they sat there. And didn't cry. That's a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

aw, but they are still so cute! ;)

Blessed Rain said...

wow I can't keep my kids out of my photos!
Hope they smile soon :)