Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday lovin'

My boys are three now. Okay, well they've actually been three for almost a week. You know how that goes. So here are my big, grown-up boys:



Sam, cheesin' it up for the camera

Ben, who won't stay still

Ben, King of Cradle Roll

Sam depositing his coins into the Sabbath School cake with the charming assistance of our own Miss Victoria.


My sweet boys, it's a miracle we've made it this far, and we've only called 911 once! I love you as a pair, but I love you so much more individually... despite your genetics, you are two distictly wonderful boys. Please make it to your fourth birthday ;)

2 comments:

Daniel said...

My boss' nephew just turned three too. His birthday was the 16th.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Aw, happy belated birthday sweet boys!