Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas, Finally

I finally got the pictures from Christmas transferred to my computer. The gold-star-gift of the year was from Grandma & Papa for the boys--a roller coaster! All three kids have been having such a good time on this (huge) thing... It's hard getting them to take turns! A close second was the box the coaster came in... hours of fun! Ben & Sam also liked their fishing game. Sofia also got to make her first Gingerbread House with Grandma--although I think she ate more candy than she decorated with! And don't let her grumpy-picture-face fool you--she had a great time.

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Is that a "real" red tupperware bowl I see! I remember those from when I was a kid!!! Looks like you had a splendid Christmas. Have you decided where you are going to store the rollercoaster?