Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amazing picture of the week


At first glance, this may not seem like an amazing picture. Actually, the picture itself isn't really that good.

What is amazing, is what it represents. This is a picture of my feet. They are propped on the arm of the couch. Which means I am laying on the couch. Which means I'm not standing, running, cooking, cleaning, retrieving, picking up, or carrying. This is the amazing part. As I'm admiring the rugged state of my feet (no pedicures here) I realize how infrequently this happens. I don't even eat sitting down. The only time my feet do not touch the ground is when I am in bed. Which isn't for long. So, I've decided to try to take at least one (short) time during the day, and put my feet up. The poor suckers deserve it.

2 comments:

Wandering Guy said...

well deserved I am sure.

DonB said...

And I remember counting the piggies on each foot. . . . Your Dad will never forget. They were so cute! Glad they are getting a rest some times. I'm proud of those feet Pookie.