Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cheap toys

You may have heard that I am cheap. Well, here's another example. I really dislike going to the toy store, or even Walmart, and paying ridiculous sums for toys that will break within a week when subjected to my crew. Thanks to Family Fun magazine, I found some toys that were as cheap as dirt (or close), and as indestructable as rocks.



Oh, right. They are rocks. Silly me.



Granted, my version may not be quite as creatively painted, but my kiddos don't know the difference! Actually, Sofia got to help paint some while the boys were sleeping, so she thinks they are beautiful. Doesn't take much, does it? And I'll be adding to the collection as inclination strikes.

P.S. Ignore the dirty window in the back.

1 comment:

Kim Greenberg said...

CUTE! And now you can place them throughout your garden!!