Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picnic in the Park!

So we usually have a playgroup meeting at the park by the library on Wednesdays, but apparently, everyone bailed this week. Except us. So we played for a while, but mommy decided to move our picnic lunch to our own back yard. We have a nice, clean picnic table to eat at now (thanks, Grandma!) so we thought we'd take advantage of the cool weather (hey, it's not 100... that's cool for us!).



Isn't it great how none of my kids knows how to chew with their mouths closed?




Such cute little legs...My silly girl who hates pictures

2 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Hey, sorry we skipped today. We were there two weeks ago and no one showed, then last week Lexi had a well-baby doctor's appt. Anyhoo, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the clean picnic table from Grandma! ;) Those Grandma's are great aren't they!

Kim Greenberg said...

I see a pattern here. We went last week and no one was there. Time for plan B. I'm lovin' the cooler weather and mealtimes outside though. Has anyone purchased a pumpkin yet? I refuse until October, although, I can hardly wait.