Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oops, I did it again!

So I've been hearing the cry of my fan base (yes, Jessy, that means you and Kim. My true fans.) for updates. So here's the latest:


No, my Toyota Sienna did not come with the little-known option of a rear window with automatic roll down. Nor did they install the sunroof in an unusual location. If it looks like my rear window is smashed, it might have had something to do with that slightly invisible tree I backed into. My deepest apologies to my cousin Shelli, to whom the now-scarred tree belongs.

Life has been a bit more than the usual brand of hectic this past week and a half, so I was a bit distracted while we were up visiting family in New Braunfels on Friday. Honestly, I had recently been priviledged to enjoy a freakin' amazing hour-and-a-half full body massage from a very talented man (get your mind out of the gutter--it's my grandmother's massage therapist) so I think my mind/body were more relaxed than they should have been with me behind the wheel. I did have a sensation that something wasn't quite right, but it was too late. I looked back, and my window was gone. Sad.

So if you don't see me anywhere anytime soon, it's because I'm waiting to have it fixed. I have an appointment to get it assessed Monday morning, but who knows how long after that until I'm back on the dangerous roads (or driveways.....) again.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Watch out for those trees! They will get you every time!

Kim Greenberg said...

An hour and a half massage? Tell THAT one to the insurance adjuster! You could have gotten a DUI: Driving Under the Influence of euphoria!!

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry. Hope things are back in order for you now! Ahem, I'm a bit jealous of that massage too!

A Little Bit Zany said...

our back sides (of our cars that is) seem to have similar issues teee heeee heee!!!