Friday, July 3, 2009

Need some input!

Okay, so about a year ago we installed drawer pulls and cabinet knobs on our kitchen cabinets. Looks great! Problem is, now I'm thinking of replacing our kitchen faucet & light fixtures. When we chose the drawer pulls, I picked the satin nickle because it matched the door handles we replaced throughout the house. But know, when I'm thinking faucet, rubbed bronze is stuck in my head. So I went to Lowe's and picked up a rubbed bronze set to see which I like better. The satin nickel makes the kitchen look sleek and more modern. The rubbed bronze makes it a bit more elegant (I think), and maybe matches the dark stone in the countertops.

Here are the choices.... what do you think?


3 comments:

Daniel said...

I understand you wanting to match the finish with the counter tops, but I prefer the style of the handles in the top picture. So if you could get the brushed bronze finish in the style of the satin pewter, I'd do that.

Kim Greenberg said...

ditto to Daniel. Modern design from top pic, but in a dark finish. The bottom pic handle is a little old fashioned.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

My vote is for the top ones, even in that color too. Seems to go with the rest of the house. Although, I am no decorator so "don't take my word for it." ;)